Calcutta City
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Calcutta's Universe

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

As much I wanna Love You, episode 1

AuteurMessage
Kavi Hendy
Admin
Kavi Hendy

As much I wanna Love You, episode 1 Empty
MessageSujet: As much I wanna Love You, episode 1   As much I wanna Love You, episode 1 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Déc - 20:56

As much I wanna Love you

Episode 1

Walking Man

Dark night, not a time to walk, but may be time to talk. Silence, a young man is writing poems and stories. Tears fall down but sometimes he laughs too. Now he's tired, he goes to sleep, hoping he'll dream about his future lover.

A dream. Walking in the forest, walking and walking without end. What shall he does ? Nothing but walk. Then he stops seeing a girl in a garden of lovely flowers. She had a white dress, long hair and a sweet smile. The poet comes to her even if he feels shy, He tries to take her hand and succeeded. He kisses her hand and they start dancing. Passion in her eyes made the wish of waltzing, waltz, waltz and waltz. The rain starts falling and they hide them beside a tree. Close to them, eyes to eyes, his hand in her hair... kisses her...

-Hendy ! Wake up ! Wake up ! You're late !
Poor little poet, his dream is finished and he shall begin a new day. Day of school, day of loneliness, day of nothing.
-Mum ! I go !
-God bless you my son !
-Please mum, YOU need to be blessed 'cause I'm already for life.
-Go to school silly student !
-I go !
Same conversation everyday, left home after had given his mother a smile even if he's deeply sad. At school, boredom and only boredom. Why must he live in this boring world ? he didn't know. He knew just they hope him to become a great man. He had potential as they said. But even if it was true or false, he didn't care about it. Why become a great guy if he didn't think to help people, he asked himself. For him the most important wasn't to become a so-called great and rich man but help people as he could. He liked to help everybody but strangely, even his friends didn't care to know if he was allright. He wanted to change this situation but he couldn't thus he prefered to let things as they are.

But that day, everything will start changing for him without he could understand. At 19 years old, even if he wrote romantic poems or stories, he had stopped to dream. What a fool ! That day, all things will start changing, everything.

-Sit down please ! So, dear students, I present you a new student, her name is Nathalie and...

The poet looked at her astonished. She was like the girl in his dream ! She had long black hair, lovely eyes and a beautiful smile. But he was a fool, for him, she was just like the girl in his dream and no more. Then he didn't understand that in reality he was falling in love with her.

-Can I sit here ? She asked.
-Oh, excuse me, of course. My name is Hendy and if you need help just ask.
-You're still a gentleman, Hendy. I'm proud you're at the head of your class, said the teacher.
-Please, sir. It is nothing but only my duty.
-As you wish sir, the teacher laughed. So, yesterday we were talking about...

This stupid poet didn't hear his teacher, he was only watching her but speedly try to hear the teacher. After class, the girl was standing at the exit of the school when He came. He always left in last the class.

-Huh, Hendy, excuse me, but I forgot the way to go home, can you help me ? She asked shyly embarassed.
-no problem, he answered in smiling to make her in trust. Where do you live ?
-I live just next to the chinese restaurant, do you know where it is ?
-of course, one of my friends works there.

But he forgot one thing, her home was far from school so they have many road to walk ! In the middle of the way, Nathalie made the silence stops :

-Hendy, why do you stay alone at school ?
-I don't know but I don't care, if my friends are allright, everything is OK.
-you're lying.
-what ?
-on midday, when you finished to eat before everybody, I saw you crying behind the class.
-Oh, I - I...
He looked at her sadly and restart to walk.
-It is late, hurry up, your parents will become worry because of you.
-They won't.
He had walked a little but she was staying at the same place she interrupted silence.
-My parents are never at home. So with time, I learned how to know if someone was alone and sad.
-But someone is waiting for you, isn't it ?
-nobody, but my cat.
-hurry up, your cat is feeling alone, he said in restarting to walk.

She ran at him and take his arm. Nobody ever taken his arm. he looked at her astonished and moved too.

-Hendy ! Don't tell me you care about animals loneliness but not yours !?
-animals are my friends. Animals are as human as I am.
-but Hendy, you need people and affection...
-Nathalie, please don't mind, you're very nice with me but you can't change the world.

They were walking again to her house , but she didn't let it goes.

-You said you don't care. But why were you so astonished when I sat near you ? And when I touched your arm, why were you so astonished and moved ? I can read in you Hendy. You are deeply injured but you don't want to anyone to care of it.
-That's your home ?
-Oh, yes it is.
-so give your cat something to eat quickly !
-I will.
The job done, he went automatically, but Nathalie called him.
-yes ?
She walked to him and took him in her arms.
-but what are you doing ?
-be quiet, she said quietly. I know you need someone to take you in her arms, so I do.
-Nathalie...
He held her tight and after apologised to go.
-But Nathalie...
-Yes ?
-Thank you.
And he walked to his house in this dark night.

End
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

As much I wanna Love You, episode 1
Page 1 sur 1