Calcutta City
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Calcutta's Universe

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

As much I wanna Love You, episode 3

AuteurMessage
Kavi Hendy
Admin
Kavi Hendy

As much I wanna Love You, episode 3 Empty
MessageSujet: As much I wanna Love You, episode 3   As much I wanna Love You, episode 3 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Déc - 20:58

As much I wanna love you

Episode 3

A rendezvous...

-Guys, where is Hendy? My computer is dead!
-again?
-yes man! I do not understand, it was good till yesterday and now I cannot use it to go on the Internet.
Hendy entered discreetly, sat up and started to read a book. Guys, let me see the title! Thanks! So, it was... let me see... Damn! How can he read it! "About the dream" By Freud!
-hey Hendy! Do you have some problems with your dreams?!
All his friends were laughing, not at him but near him.
-you fools! It is very interesting and the teacher told us about Freud, so we must learn a lot about him for our future essays!
-Hendy, you are always talkin' about philosophy! Be cool man!
-I am always cool; it is you who is stressing me! You still do not know how to use a pathetic machine!
-You heard it!
-don’t worry, I'm sure it's because you went on the sites I think, I'll take care of that this afternoon.
-Thanks Hendy !
-it's nothing, he said exasperated.
Nathalie entered in last, she was as radiant as always she is. Then she came to Hendy.
-Hi Hendy.
-oh, mornin' Nathalie, what's up ?
-nothing, your mum was furious ?
-Nathalie, my mother trusts me a lot, so she was as sweet as she always been.
-oh. Ah ! You have forgotten this at home yesterday !
She gave him his philosophy book.
-Damn ! So it was with you ! I understand why I didn't find it ! I forgot that I read it in waiting you. Thanks !
-You're welcome.
-Sit down students !
-oh the teacher !
Nathalie sat near Hendy as she does all days, and restarted to listen to the "Philosophy teacher - Hendy's show". But in opening his book, Hendy found a little letter. He took it astonished and hid it in his shirt's pocket.
-something wrong Hendy ? Asked the teacher.
-Nothing sir, please continue !
-So, Freud said that...
Nathalie was glad he found her letter and was impatient to him read it. Hendy, him, was very astonished because he thought about writing a letter to her too ! He was ashamed that he didn't begin the letter yet. So, without the teacher and Nathalie could see it, he wrote the lesson and the letter in the same time ! This guy is very incredible when he wants ! Then the bells rang the end of the first hour.
-you still stay here Hendy ? Asked the teacher.
-yes sir.
-Ok.
Nathalie wanted to see him read her letter but she had to leave and try to see it by the window. So she left the classroom and watched carefully what Hendy was doing. Hendy didn't see Nathalie watching at him, so he put his letter in her bag. Nathalie was full of emotion, Hendy had a letter to her too ! Thus she could see that he read her letter too. Hey, wait ! Lemme see it, I'm not sure but... he blushed ! The bells rang for the second philosophy's hour. Nathalie came back quickly at her place, happy. Hendy couldn't turn to her due to his shyness.
-So Hendy, where we were ?
-Oh, we were talking about the importance of the opposition between Freud and Jung about their ideas which...
He's too strong, he can participate in his favourite class as if nothing happened ! But Nathalie knew that he was only trying to do like this, because she could see his look trying to look at her discreetly. During all the day, Nathalie waited for him coming to her, But he stayed sat and still blushing.
-Yo Hendy, did the sun hit you ?
-May be, I don't know but you know I hate him.
-yeah, you prefer to play football beside rain, you're crazy man.
-Oh, I was forgetting, I sent a friend to your home, you can go on it now.
-you're really a businessman ! See you Hendy !
-see you !
He got up tired, and started to leave, slowly. But he was hoping for something, but what ? I think Nathalie knew, because this sweet maiden came to him. In coming to him, she was thinking about the letter he wrote. "If I'm a poet, I want you to be my poem. If you're a violinist let me be your violin"
-Hendy !
His heart started to beat more and more quickly, he waited for it all day, just to hear her voice callin' him. He turned to her, smiling, even shyly but came to her.
-So, what shall we do ?
-I liked what you wrote.
-I like your smile, nice maiden, he said sweetly, then he took her hand.
-let's go wherever you want.
-at your home, of course.
They walked to her home, hand holding hand, in joy. She told him how she enjoyed his letter and he told her how he blushed in reading hers. Arrived, they entered and sat at table. But it was him who prepared the dinner ! Then they had dinner together in the same plate, it was an oval and big plate. He finished quickly to eat and he look at her eyes while she was eating.
-oh sweet princess, your eyes are so cute…
-your hand is too.
Then, after she finished eating, they watched a movie which was in Hendy’s bag, the movie was « Dil hai tumhaara » which means « my heart is yours ». Her head on his shoulder, his hand holding her hand…
-Hendy ? She ask when the movie finished.
-yes my dear ?
-I want to show you something.
-please.
She took his hand and lead him to her bedroom, then she ask him to sit on her bed.
-Well, where is the thing you want to show me.
-Did you see this poster ? She asked without looking him.
He got up and look carefully to a poster of a lovely place, but the sweet Nathalie didn’t give me the right to tell you what place, sorry ! But it was a trap, she held him in her arms and press him against the wall.
-I wrote that I love you, so let me… She said.
He stayed quiet, blushed, moved and happy. He held her too, very tight and she touched lightly his lips with hers.
-excuse me if I trespassed you, Hendy.
-Love is not a sin maiden. Let me show you how love is great and pure.
He kissed her hands, her arms, and stayed a long time in her neck to kiss there.
-Oh, Hendy….
-Stay quiet my love…
He fondled her face and started to kissing his goddess in fondling her hair, the other arm holding her tight. They kissed them a very long time then…
-I told mum I won’t be at home this night, can I sleep with you ?
-Oh my sweet poet…
They finally slept together in her bed, in the fullness of night, in hugging them lovely… This is how to sleep gently with her beloved, lovers close to them, no vice, nothing, but just love, trust and affection. That is a night in pure love, just sleepping together in peace...

The End
Last one
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

As much I wanna Love You, episode 3
Page 1 sur 1