Calcutta City
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Calcutta's Universe

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

As much I wanna Love You, episode 2

AuteurMessage
Kavi Hendy
Admin
Kavi Hendy

As much I wanna Love You, episode 2 Empty
MessageSujet: As much I wanna Love You, episode 2   As much I wanna Love You, episode 2 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Déc - 20:57

As Much I wanna Love You

Episode 2

Friendship

-Hey Hendy ! You did a good job in defense ! Thank you !
-you fools ! I had to ! Who's the fool who wants to a girl being injured ?!
-Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha! Even in a soccer match you're a gentleman ! next time think to score some goals too !
-I will ! He laughed.
-Thank you Hendy, said a sweet voice behind him.
-Oh, it's you. Are you fine ?
-thanks to you, they were so strong that I feared about their shoots. Are you OK ? It is unbelievable you're not injured, and your head ?
-everything's OK, don't worry. Hurry up Nathalie, don't forget we have philosophy class in few minutes.
-Yes.
He rans to the locker room letting her there. She was astonished that he wouldn't score any goal but only to protect his girls' team. She always seen guys who wanted only to score goals and even gentle guys. But today, she saw one who cares only about protecting his girls' team.
In philosophy class, Hendy participated a lot, and strangely, she was sitting at his left, just listening to all he said and asked.
-but sir, I don't understand why people prefer have interests in silly things and not in philosophy, good music, literature or others, he asked.
The teacher answered him wisely, understandly and nicely because many people in society cares only about cumming. Hendy said that it was silly and there were better ways to really enjoy life and not in passing by vice.
-You're right Hendy, but do you think people wants to listen to you ? You know no. So, you're right in saying you prefer to be quiet, the teacher said.
In hearing the bell ringing, students hurried to leave.
-see you students. But Hendy, please wait.
-Yes sir ?
Nathalie stayed and listen to them.
-find good friends, real friends, Hendy, he softly said to Hendy.
-yes sir.
-Nathalie, would you like to ask me something ? Asked the philosophy teacher in seeing her still in the classroom.
-nothing, excuse me, she said then she ran.
-Wait Nathalie !
He ran after her and stopped her at the exit.
-Hey, Nathalie. Tell me if something is wrong.
-I'm OK Hendy, don't worry about me. i'm just astonished you could talk so familiarly and trustly with the philosophy teacher.
-Oh, I saw that he's a real and good teacher who could understand me really. So, I don't hesitate when i speak with him.
-I see. Oh, I was going to forget ! I'm late in the lessons, can you give me your notes ?
-Oh, if you want I type them on the computer, so I can print them for you.
-please.
-I will, he smiled to her. So, see you tomorow !
-wait Hendy !
-yes ?
-I - I'm feared to walk alone, would you... ?
-of course Nathalie ! That's real you live so far from school.
-yes.
-so Nathalie, do you like the class ?
-they are nice, but I don't like the way girls are.
-Don't care about it and mind only about you're in good way.
-you like the way I am ? Guys of this class don't.
-they're fools. Of course I like the way you are, you are stylish, decent and wise, who wants more ?
-oh, thanks you, she blushes.
-don't be. I tell always what I think.
-That's why they let you alone ?
-not really, they like me, but not most of my thoughts. For me, being honest is very important, so if you can't hear the truth or you can't bear to hear it, you're not honest with yourself. That's why I don't mind if they let me alone. I know they prefer hide them behind a mask but not me.
-But you wear a mask too, Hendy.
-Excuse me ? He asked politely.
-you wear a mask of smile behind what you hide your sufferings and you wear it for being able to help people but being able to speak too, am I wrong ?
-No, you're right.
-that's why you write a lot too, don't you ?
-No, I do. But when -
-You're always staying in class to write. This morning, I was behind you when you were writing a poem.
Hendy becomes shy and looked at his feet.
-So you saw me writing... he said softly and shyly.
-Why are you becoming shy ? You write nice things. I don't have your talent to write, I can play violin. But I can recognize a nice writing.
-you play violin ? Interesting ! Since when ?
-Oh, I think when I was 6.
-Today you must be great ! I didn't know about it ! I really like violin a lot !
-if you want, I can play a little for you, we are arrived.
-But ! I can't ! I haven't the right to... and your parents ?!
-Don't be silly Hendy. We are friends and I do what I want at home, thus you have the right to stay in order to listen me playing the violin.
-You're nice...
They entered and Nathalie said him to sit in the living room. After few minutes she came back with her violin.
-Thus, please play a little for me, dear Nathalie, he smiled.
She played really good. Her cat was on Hendy who fondled it. What about Hendy ? Eyes closed he was spellbound by the violin's melody. Nathalie ? She was playing burningly, she seems to be very inspirated. Her melody was a little like the one of "Canta Per Me" and of "Melody - 'Salva nos' version" too.
But Hendy's phone rang.
-Oh, sorry mum ! I didn't see it was night ! I come back now, don't worry !
-Hurry up ! Or I stopped do your meals, she joked.
-Ok mum, bye.
Silence.
-Sorry, Nathalie, I must go.
-It's nothing. Did you like -
-yes I liked it. You're gifted. If you want, I would like to write a song to be sing on violin's music.
-Good idea !
-yes, but now, I leave. Thanks for it, take care and see you next time, he said in living her home.
-See you Hendy.
he began to walk in the road when she asked him.
-Yes ?
-I just wanted to tell you I'm glad to be your friend.
-Me too Nathalie, me too, he smiled.
Then he went. Nathalie was happy to see him smiling for real, the one who had never been loved, smiling for real.

End
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

As much I wanna Love You, episode 2
Page 1 sur 1